Therapy for Depression
Are you feeling isolated and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts, please know that you are not alone and there are people who can help. Many of my clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are many options available to once again have hope for their lives.
I aim to help clients sort out their environmental, biological and circumstantial factors while offering support and care through a very tough time in their lives.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, contact me today for a free consultation.